Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Partners Trial Make-Up

    Thursday I met up with my partner and practiced her final make-up design in preparation for our timed assessments for the next two weeks. My partner requested for me to create a smoky eye that blew out onto the sides of her face, complemented with pale matte skin and a gold ombre lip. 
    After practicing her look I feel 100x better about the assessments to come as I know what I'm doing and how to apply the products in the specific way she wanted them, I also know how to manage my time and what I can shortcut that'll still create the same effect she wants but in a less amount of time as we have to fit in clean up and shooting into the 2 hour assessment. Overall, I'm very happy with how I executed her look and I look forward to getting these timed assessments done and out the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment