Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

Partner Practiced My Design On Me

    From todays lesson me and my partner go together and sat and practiced both our looks on each other to prepare ourselves for our timed assessments and this is my design with the few different changes after my own trial. As you'll be able to see from my previous post I chose to change a few things from my original design, such as making the eyebrows and eyelashes white and even though those was the only main changes it has really bought it from a very modern editorial look to a more contemporary Elizabethan look.
    As for how my partner performed when creating my look, I was very happy with how she executed certain aspects of my look however the only thing I could change is how heavy she went with my base as I wanted it to look fresh and dewy. I was mostly worried on how she'd create the streaks down my face, neck and chest but after she done it I knew I had nothing to worry about as she really captured my vision for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment