Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

Face Chart #3

For my third design I wanted to keep things very neutral, but sunken in to create a dark, mysterious vibe about her without using dark colours in a more obvious approach which I think summed up Lettice perfectly, as it really reminded me of something that Lettice would of actually worn make-up wise. For the lips I went for a bitten effect as during Elizabethans reign to create that so desired pinkish colour to the lips people would of using berries or bitten their lips, so I thought having an ombre/bitten effect on the lip fitting this make-up well. To make this look a lot more contemporary I decided to make the brows much stronger than they would of had them to add a more modern twist on a pretty Elizabethan look.

No comments:

Post a Comment