Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Make-Up Assessment: Being the Make-Up Artist

    When I started to meet up with Annabel and discussing our final make-up designs I thought the design was quite simple and not as challenging as I would of liked it, yet I was still happy to execute her design for her! For her design she requested me to make her face pale/white, white eyebrows, sublet contour and gold and nude ombre lips to complete the look. When explaining her look more she went on to say she wanted her design to look very stern and serious, which I got once practicing her design I understood why she put certain things into her design to create this look. After completing Annabel's design she told me she was happy with how I executed her look which boosted my confidence about the look a lot more, unfortunately the camera blew out the make-up and make it a lot less intense as it was in real life but I am happy with the overall look and pleased with my own application and that it captured her vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment