Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

Design Influences: Dewy Skin

    In my final design I wanted to have a very contemporary trend at the moment at that is dewy skin or strobing, which is where you scrap the heavy contouring and focus on fresh skin and intense highlighter on the high points of the face. These places are the cheekbones, brow bone, above the arch of the brow, cupids bow, middle of the forehead, chin, tip of the nose, and lastly the bridge of the nose finished off with a finish spray to help settle the powders and blend the highlighter into your skin even more.
    Why did I choose strobing as my contemporary trend in my final design? Because I personally really love highlighted skin and I also wanted an element of my personal style in my design too as well as it meeting with the current trends going around in the make-up world. I also chose to have highlighted skin as I thought it would create a pretty contrast between the white painted streaks down my face and chest, as a different twist on an Elizabethan make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment