Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

Monochromatic Face Chart

  (L-R) Monochromatic: For this face chart I wanted there to be a blown out effect with the eyeshadow by hollowing out the eyes and cheeks. For this whole look I used Charles Fox bright eyeshadow palette and for the lips I used the Charles Fox super colour. I started off with the eyes by layering up the orange, yellow and orangey red shades and building the darker colour into the crease while focusing the orangey red shades in the inner and outer corners of the eye. After I had reached my desired intensity I went to contouring the face, I got a flat brush and placed it at the sides of the face and blended upwards towards the cheek bone. Lastly the orange lips I used one of the colours from the super colour palette and applied it to the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment